mandag den 1. oktober 2012

Lately I´ve been...

 ...feeling like a discoball in my new Envii knit.
 ...layering up in thick knits, fur vest and stocking up on Nespresso.
 ...deciding on what October´s entertainment will be:
Boardwalk Empire!
 ...receiving a pretty invite in the mail for the ADR & H&M event.
 ...going to the movies to see "Sover Dolly på Ryggen?"
We brought along the biggest box of popcorn ever!
 ...buying new boots from Ganni, and love them to bits.
I want them in all colours now!
...wearing leather on leather on leather on leather.
 My favourite skirt from Lovechild 1979.
 ...watching a lot of shark TV on Animal Planet. 
I love Shark Month!
 ...eating M&Ms Crunch.
Am I the only one who eats them in colours? I finished of the orange ones first followed by the browns. 
Don´t know why...
...wearing my new Allez Allez skirt.
Yes, it´s leopard time again.

Remember to follow me on Instagram: missbettydk

1 kommentar:

  1. Er det Fiona boot fra Ganni du har købt? Den er altså også bare så flot. Jeg overvejer dog at sælge mine før jeg overhovedet har taget dem i brug, da jeg bliver så monsterhøj i dem, og de sidder ikke lige så godt på min fod som mine andre forskellige ankelstøvler. Men ved ikke rigtig om jeg kan skille mig af med dem :-) De er simpelthen så flot i den bordeaux, dem bliver du nødt til at have også ;-)

    SvarSlet