tirsdag den 2. oktober 2012

Inspiration

 Chambrey. Leopard. Loafers. = nice!
 By Malene Birger leopard dress + Celine bag = yes, I´m jealous.
 It´s a love/hate relationship with these Givencjy boots but in this case, I love them!
 Love the Kate Spade tee.
 Love the YSL (or should that SL now?!) Tribute shoes in clear blue. 
Oh and the Wang bucket bag.
 He he cool bag. I think it´s Kate Spade again.
 So cool. So French.
 The bomber and a pencil skirt = coolness. 
And is that a Proenza Schouler PS11 bag I spy?!
 Again. So cool. So French.
 Don´t know if it´s the buzz but I love the Givenchy rottweiler t-shirt.
 Another great look from Andy/Stylescrapbook.
Lulu Henckel from YouHeShe has the coolest style.
Marant fringe boots, plaid McCartney Falabella, Blake leather shorts and I think it´s an IRO jacket.

1 kommentar:

  1. how to hack free fire diamond hack

    free fire diamond hack app

    how to hack free fire unlimited diamonds

    free fire diamond hack generator



    Free Fire Hack
    Free Fire Hack
    https://sites.google.com/view/update-nowgarena-free-fire-

    SvarSlet